It Won't Be Long Now...
2020 OPENING DAY: DECEMBER 16 (Weather Permitting)
We're looking forward to another amazing season of skiing & riding. Yes, there will be some changes, but we still plan to have a ton of fun on the mountain!
Photo By Bob Crean
Winter Prep & Trails Update
Our Mountain Operations Team is hard at work prepping for winter here at S6! Please be mindful that up and downhill mountain bike trails have been rerouted in various locations, and trail conditions will be varied on rerouted sections.
In order to keep our bike trails open AND allow for winter prep work to continue, we ask that riders:
- Respect closed trail sections
- Follow all posted reroutes
- Refrain from riding on ski trails or double track service roads
Please call 457-6661 if you have questions on trail availability.
Freestyle Terrain is BACK!
Looking back at our roots, we are proud to be one of the first ski areas to embrace snowboarding & see it fitting to expand upon the freestyle ski and ride offerings.
This year our master groomers and knowledgeable snow sports team will utilize new snowmaking capacity to build:
- A medium size park on Lasky Lot featuring 30-40 foot table top jumps, and a variety of boxes, rails and other fun features.
- A beginner progression park on Milky Way that will be a tangible entry point for skiers and riders that are new to freestyle.
To learn new techniques, tricks and turns we offer private, semi-private and seasonal all-mountain and freestyle lesson programs.
Ski Area Trail Maps
Lifts Operate Daily 9am - 4pm.