Please read the following guidelines carefully and plan ahead. We appreciate your cooperation so that all of our guests can experience a great day of skiing & riding at Suicide Six!
- Face coverings are required at all times
- Practice social distancing whenever possible
- Access to the base lodge will be limited by capacity
- Temperature screening will be mandatory prior to entrance into the base lodge
- Time allowed in the base lodge will be limited to 30 minutes per person
- Storage of bags and personal belongings will not be permitted in the base lodge
- Grab & go food and beverage services are open with indoor and outdoor seating available
- Operating schedule to 5 days per week, aside from peak and holiday periods, with the lifts and lodge open Wednesdays through Sundays.
Outdoors for all
With all the uncertainty in this world, for the last 85 years you have been able to count on Suicide Six and the strength of this small mountain community. We are committed to ensure that every guest’s pursuit in rewarding and wholesome fun is inclusive of all who wish to participate.
As part of that commitment, Suicide Six supports the actions of Ski Vermont.
2020-2021 Season Passes Now On Sale!
Ready, set, summer! Hit the bike trails for pedal access to miles of terrain for all abilities, let the kids pick their favorite activities during our Kids’ Summer Camps, and catch wild trout in picturesque Vermont waters. Our summer recreation offerings don’t stop there! With hiking, guided mountain bike tours, and more, Suicide 6 is the place for summer adventure.
Hit the slopes at one of North America’s oldest ski resorts! We have accessible terrain for families, plus challenging options for advanced skiers & riders. Add that to our world-class ski & ride school, sprinkle in excellent snow making and grooming, finish it off with a fun après ski atmosphere, and you have a recipe for winter adventure!
America's Skiing Legacy Starts Here
Nestled in Vermont’s Green Mountains, Suicide Six is one of the oldest ski areas in the country. America's first uphill ski conveyance was introduced in Woodstock in 1934 and as the sport developed so did our resort.
Orvis© Endorsed Fly-Fishing
Join our Orvis Endorsed Guides to experience the thrill of fly-fishing in Vermont's beautiful waters.