Please read the following guidelines carefully and plan ahead. We appreciate your cooperation so that all of our guests can experience a great day of skiing & riding at Suicide Six!
WE'RE OPEN! 9am-4pm, Wed-Sun.
- All guests must fill out a Ski Attestation Form prior to hitting the slopes (linked below).
- Face coverings are required.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Access to the base lodge will be prohibited except for the Ski Shop, Equipment Rentals, Grab & Food and Beverages, and Restrooms.
- Temperature screening will be mandatory prior to entrance into the base lodge.
- Access to the base lodge will be limited by capacity.
- Storage of bags and personal belongings will not be permitted in the base lodge.
- Grab & go food and beverage services will be limited to counter service in Perley's Pourhouse, with expanded outdoor seating available.
- Operating schedule to 5 days per week, aside from peak and holiday periods, with the lifts and lodge open Wednesdays through Sundays. Open Wednesday - Sunday 9am-4pm. Open Daily Holiday Weeks.
Outdoors for all
With all the uncertainty in this world, for the last 85 years you have been able to count on Suicide Six and the strength of this small mountain community. We are committed to ensure that every guest’s pursuit in rewarding and wholesome fun is inclusive of all who wish to participate.
As part of that commitment, Suicide Six supports the actions of Ski Vermont.
Let it snow!
Hit the slopes at one of North America’s oldest ski resorts! We have accessible terrain for families, plus challenging options for advanced skiers & riders. Add that to our world-class ski & ride school, sprinkle in excellent snow making and grooming, finish it off with a fun après ski atmosphere, and you have a recipe for winter adventure!
Ready, set, summer! Hit the bike trails for pedal access to miles of terrain for all abilities, let the kids pick their favorite activities during our Kids’ Summer Camps, and catch wild trout in picturesque Vermont waters. Our summer recreation offerings don’t stop there! With hiking, guided mountain bike tours, and more, Suicide 6 is the place for summer adventure.
America's Skiing Legacy Starts Here
Nestled in Vermont’s Green Mountains, Suicide Six is one of the oldest ski areas in the country. America's first uphill ski conveyance was introduced in Woodstock in 1934 and as the sport developed so did our resort.
Woodstock Inn & Resort Nordic Center
Explore over 45km of trails on two networks in nearby Woodstock, VT! Cross-country ski, snowshoe, or fatbike the groomed and natural terrain on Mt. Peg and Mt. Tom.